Sunday, December 04, 2005

Kings of Leon

Ok,
I know I am pretty 'behind' with my music discoveries, but, heck, I don't really give a dang.

I wont go out of my way to listen to crap that I don't really like just cuz it's new. One thing I really like – and some will say it's the lazy way to 'discover' new music – but, i think it's the best way. This way involves friends listening to music in their car, at parties, at work. Tis how I learned about Kings of Leon you see. Well, ok: I heard it in Novocaine and Garden State but I didn't know what it was, and lazy as I am, I just hoped that someday it would come back to me.

I am sure this band was always good if not better before it was 'discovered'; and featured in a large feature movie. But I am glad that it still lacks a lot of quality of 'pop' music. and so I enjoy it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Type for Mices
All posts and comments on Minetto Marigny blog are property of their authors,
reproduction without the author’s consent is prohibited.
Minetto Marigny reserves the right to delete any comment deemed innapropriate or unnecessary.